Saturday, March 20, 2010

TREK TO ISLAND PARK

Today, Grams, Gramps, Nana, and Aunt Tammy came up to visit so we could all go look at a place to have the Lloyd Beal reunion in Island Park. It's so great that we have our 15 passenger van (we bought the last missing 4-person bench for the back), because we can always haul visitors around with us instead of using separate cars.

I snapped a picture of the kids as we were heading out,

but then I completely forgot about taking any other pictures the entire time!!! I know. Stupid. The place looks great though, and we're sure the reunion in August will be a blast!

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

Sometimes I wish I had a 15 passenger van - but can you imagine me on the tiny streets of Britain?! I'd be taking out hedges, rock walls and Minis left and right!