Monday, March 1, 2010

FEBRUARY HIGHLIGHTS

I don't normally do monthly highlights, but these are pictures I want to remember.

Paisli is starting to drop off to sleep in interesting places, like under the dining room table.


Kiersa got an eye cold (pretty sure it wasn't pink-eye),

which of course (as always), she passed on to Paisli a few days later, though Paisli also got a runny nose with it.

Paisli LOVES black beans. Plain. Can you tell? (Her poor eyes are so bloodshot from the eye cold.)


Talea's neck is the same size as Indian's, and Kiersa's is smaller. They thought it was great fun to wear her collar and pretend to be her. I had no idea they would be able to fit it! I'll have to try Cowboy's on them.


My kids are able to fold the laundry for me now (or should I say, I finally LET my kids learn how to fold the laundry for me)! Wahoo!!!!! Sorting them into piles the way I like them and putting it all away all nice and organized are not their strong points though. I'll cut them some slack though since they're only 3 and 5.

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

I love that picture of Tilly. She's so pretty.