Monday, March 1, 2010

RUDE AWAKENING

I think that a man who lets his wife put her icy cold feet on his legs, feet, rear, or any other warm spot on him she can find,

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT,  
and never complains about it
and resists the urge to pull away, 
even when it wakes him up,

deserves the "Husband of the Year" award.


Hyrum is that man.



3 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

My husband is next in line, since he lets me do that as well and actually likes it. He is a heater when he sleeps. He likes anything cold like when you flip over your pillow and it colds the minute you lay your head down..He loves that! Funny man, but I love him!

The Lanyons said...

Edward is OK with me putting my freezing extremities on his tummy but not his back. No wait, it's the other way around. I can never remember. Maybe that's why he's always squirming and freaking out whenever I do it.

Rachel Garcia said...

Hahahaaa that's great blogging! Yes I agre Hyrum deserves a reward!! Us women and our cold extremities!! ;0)