The babies looked really cute with their baby cakes.
This gathering gave us a chance to get an updated picture of the siblings with babies born in early 2009. (left to right) Teresa & Rocky, David & Marlee, Tana & Omar, Hyrum & Paisli.
Poor Paisli was half asleep during these pictures, so was not in a very good mood.
Here is the last group picture we took when the babies were all 5-6 months old.
Hyatt, hearing that the theme of the party was Cowboys and Indians, was completely distraught when he learned that I hadn't brought his Cowboy gear. I didn't know there was a theme beforehand, otherwise I WOULD have brought his stuff! He was, however, consoled by the fact that I could make Tilly and him into Indians.
Kiersa and Paisli were less culturally festive.
It's always fun to have a chance to get the little ones together to play with toys.
Determined not to be left out of the fun, Hyrum, and his only brother, David, played with their big boy toy.
Have I mentioned how nice it is to be close to the Johnson family now? They're always getting together!


1 comment:
I can't get over that there were so many babies born at the same time!
Post a Comment