With Hyrum going around speaking in Anat-and-physese, it's no surprise that we're all picking up a little bit of it. While I'm painting walls, I'll find myself thinking "mental foramen" over and over a hundred times, and I don't even have the slightest clue what mental foramen is! Hyrum must be talking in his sleep again and I'm absorbing it!
When he was studying bones, he taught the kids how to sing "Head, shoulders, knees and toes", but in bone language. Then weeks later, Talea started singing it again and remembered it all! We were blown away! Her memory has always baffled me. She can remember the strangest things, like this song, yet can't remember names or simple words I teach her how to read. I don't get it.
Anyway, Hyrum caught Talea on camera for all to see, making her dad proud.
Then, of course, Kiersa had to join in.
And Hyatt.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remember when I was doing massage school and Dakota used to run around saying, "Ouch, I skinned my patella!"?
Oh my word, one of the cutest videos EVER. Where's paisli's video. Lol
Post a Comment