Saturday, February 13, 2010

TRUCKERS

Hyrum did a quick trucking job today, sandwiched conveniently between Paisli's and Kiersa's birthdays. He took Talea and Hyatt with him this time, and I was left at home with the little girls. It amazes me how much easier it is to only have 2 kids at home. I was astonished, because they were the younger, needier ones! Hmmm.

When Hy and the kids got back close to 11pm, they were FILTHY (click on the pictures to see their mouths!), stinky, tired and cranky. Good ol' trucking life.

They had a good time, even though Hyrum thinks he'll only take one at a time from now on, or else have someone watch all the kids and just take me. Ha! If he thinks I'm driving a semi that I have to shift again, he's got another thing coming! If you've never driven a semi with gears that you have to manually shift, you have no idea what it's like! It's NOTHING like driving a manual car. I hate it! I mostly only tolerated driving before because for the last half of the time we were on the road, we had an automatic. Soooooooo much nicer!

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

Haha! Tilly looks like she has a 'stache!

It's nice to know that you're needed though, eh?