Tiana and I both have had siblings that have passed away as infants. Tiana's brother, Bart, only lived a few hours. My sister lived for eight months. Those short eight months have had such an impact on my life. Through my life she has always been on my mind, knowing that if I wanted to live with her again that I must live my life in such a way that I might be worthy of where she is.
Today is her birthday and I was leaving a post on facebook about how much I missed her and I know that I will get to see her again. At the end, I put what is on her head stone, "As I have Loved You, Love One Another". Right after I finished typing, that song came on the radio. It was more than coincidence! I could feel the hug she was giving me at that time letting me know that she was there. Yes, I started bawling. I went in and shared this moment with Tiana and told her how much she means to me. We will be Together Forever! It was an awesome experience. Happy birthday, little sister. I love you! Thanks for being an example to me.
I love and miss my family. I want to make sure that what I am saying is not just for my family, but for the family that I married into. I cannot imagine a life without any of you. I do truly love and appreciate all of you. I say sorry to those that I might have offended in any way. I Love You all!!! We all can be TOGETHER FOREVER!!!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a neat experience with the song! I love moments like that! :) I've always had a special place in my heart for your little sister Cindi.
I really had no idea that it was my own sister's Birthday yesterday, and then reading this made me cry uncontrollable. My kids kept asking me what was wrong, and I had to tell them I was crying because I was happy!
I Love you too Hyrum. Thank you for loving us, and for helping me remember my sister even though I only knew her in spirit! She was with me before I came here so I feel I got a good deal, even if I can't remember!~ She would be the same age as my Husband this yr. Happy 27th Cindi!!~
Last time we were home mom said if you get married in the temple then you're promised you'll have all your kids with you in the afterlife. So you don't have to worry about us heathens anymore because we have a special pass! Hehehe
Sorry, i was off a yr! Happy 28th Birthday!
Post a Comment