Indian is really happy at her new home. She adores Coti! She comes back to our house for what I call "visitation" every so often, and I'll clip her "talons" and such, but while she's here, she mopes at the door for Coti until she comes back.
It's funny to only see Indi every few weeks because each time we see her, she's bigger than the last time. Indi has always been prone to weight gain, and if not kept in check, she balloons to looking like a sausage. So now, each time that she comes back bigger, Paisli, who isn't used to Indian anymore and is barely comfortable with Cowboy and his tiny size, is frightened of Indian. I've been trying to get her used to Indi, but I think it may take a while. I guess she is about half the size of Paisli, and that would be a little intimidating to see a dog half your size.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Has she always been prone to chunkiness or only after you got her fixed - because once I got "fixed" I've been nothing but prone to the chunk since!!
It's nice that Indi is happy in her new home though.
Post a Comment