I happened to see on my sister's facebook that she was headed on a road trip. I jokingly commented "To Idaho?" Her friend, Anna, who was going on the trip also, happened to see the comment and said yes, they were indeed headed to Idaho, and Utah. Apparently, Shira didn't realize where in Idaho I was and hadn't thought to tell me about her trip, when in reality, their plans included visiting Anna's friend, who not only lives in the same town as me, but lives only 3 trailers down from me!
So Shira stayed with me while Anna stayed 3 trailers down. I would have been really mad if I'd known she was so close and never came to see me! I had such a great time with her, even though she was super sick.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a small world! How crazy. Glad you got to spend some time with her.
Post a Comment