After going to Yellowstone this summer and seeing their fabulous stick signs...
I was inspired as to what I should do to redo the cut-for-glass cabinet doors in my kitchen. They came with the most dated, hideous glass, so I took it all out because having nothing there was better than the gross glass.
After the glass removal, I decided that maybe stapling some tulle (wedding veil material) that I had on hand in place of the glass would look nice, but you could hardly tell it was there, and it would snag easily and get holes.
So I took the tulle down and bought a cheap willow bundle I found at a craft store and went to work.
Here is the end result.
I wish that all my dishes were just white, but the dishes for my kids are colorful, which doesn't look as good. Maybe I'll find white plastic dishes someday.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You always find the best ideas and then make them even better! It looks great.
Post a Comment