Friday, May 21, 2010

THE IL-LAMINATE-OR!

My newest obsession: my laminator (or is "er" at the end?) in action.


I love it! It's small, easy to use, and practical. I use it all the time. I got it at Walmart and the laminating sheets are found there also. Sure there are times when I wish it was bigger or that I had one of those angled heat tools to really securely heat the creases so you're sure not to have it come apart, but this works for me...for now.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I bought one of those from Wal-Mart for our ward when I was Primary president. I think the sheets were around $8 for like 20? Well, I found a package of 200 for $20 at Sam's Club. They're a different brand, but they still worked just as well. Just fyi. :)

The Lanyons said...

If I had room, or something to laminate, I'd totally get one! I love stuff like that!