TALEA
1
Though I don't have a picture of the cake (we were visiting Utah for Maren's wedding, so the store made it), here is the evidence that there WAS one.
2
No cake. We were visiting Utah for Tana's wedding, and Tilly wanted donuts.
3
I know. Completely boring sheet-style cake. I was lucky I made one though! Better than the previous two!
4
My second attempt at a creative cake. A semi-disaster. Just don't look at the back or the inside!
5
Just a plain cake and cheesecake. Nothing fancy here. I didn't forget though!
6
I made bird nest cookies for the top of the cupcakes since her birthday theme was birds.
HYATT
1
Booooorrrriiiingggg. But it was my first birthday cake I made (I use the term "made" loosely since it came from a box) for any of my kids!
2
Worms crawling out of the dirt. It was my first attempt at a creative cake.
3
Oops, skipped a cake altogether! Went to a play place instead. I'm pretty sure we had some kind of chocolate goodness two days later though, evidenced by this:
4
Maren made a guilty-pleasure oreo cake.
Flexed my creative muscles and made a dragon cake (from rice krispies).
KIERSA
1
Alice in Wonderland/heart cupcake tower, courtesy of Maren since I was coming home from the hospital that day with a brand new baby: Paisli
2
Cupcakes making up a turtle. (Last minute throw-together.) Good thing I had some leftover Christmas stocking candy lying around!
PAISLI
1
Made the cake that was pictured on the back of the cake box. That's not cheating, is it?
How funny! I just realized while doing this post that the cake I made for Paisli and the cake Maren made for Kiersa are the same style of cake, and they were both for the girls' first birthdays!








1 comment:
WOW! You're a cake genius. I can't bake. You know me. Also, good job for remembering all the different cakes for all the different kids on all the different birthdays. I couldn't do that and I only have two kids.
Post a Comment