Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BEST DENTIST

I love Talea's dentist. He's a pediatric dentist, so he's got everything geared for my kids. The waiting room has a play structure and a TV.

Everything is really beautiful and nicely decorated, yet has fun kid colors too.

Tilly gets nitrous,

so she's always comfortable, as evidenced by her position in the chair.

I think she just loves that she can watch TV on the ceiling with headphones while he's working on her.

She always amazes me at how brave she is when it comes to needles and doctors. She puts me to shame. She had 4 cavities to be filled since I wasn't the best at flossing, until recently, so he did 3 on one side a couple weeks ago and one on this side today. She was such a trooper. Only a slight crooked smile afterward!

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

And I thought the fish tank was cool at our dentist. I wanna go to yours!