Then suddenly, on the 9th, at 22 months old, Kiersa decided to potty train herself! What a sweetheart! I didn't think she was ready since my other kids didn't start until after they turned 2, but Kiersa one day decided she was done with diapers and wanted to go on the toilet like the big kids. Unfortunately, she decided this when our sewer drain line was frozen and all the toilets were backed up.
Even so, she was vigilant about going on the toilet. The first two days she ended up pooping in her underwear, but after that, no more of those accidents. After 7 days of no diapers, she stopped having pee accidents. It was fabulous! She would go in the bathroom and use the toilet without me even knowing, until I'd hear a flush and she would walk out of the bathroom with her underwear around her waist and her pants on backwards.
I didn't know it could be this easy! It never was before with Tilly and Hyatt. They took 3 months to become day and night trained. Kiersa took a week to be day trained and is mostly night trained after a couple of weeks, and she's not quite 2 yet! She rarely even uses a potty seat now!

Thanks, Kiersa, for making it so easy this time around!
2 comments:
What a good girl! I wish I had a baby like that! Man Jaiden will be this miracle potty trainer for me! Cross my fingers!
Seriously?! How come all your kids are such easy potty trainers? Mine were both SOOO difficult!
Post a Comment