Saturday, January 16, 2010

FIRST WORD

Talea's and Hyatt's first word was "DaDa."

Kiersa's was "MaMa." (Finally a score for the mom!)

I was hoping Paisli would even the score, but no. Her first word was "dog."

Thanks a lot, Paisalilly!

Paisli started saying dog at 10 months, and I swear that she's repeating words she hears, but she'll only do it once with each word, so I can't ever be sure that she's saying what I think I'm hearing.

She tries to sing too. She sings the tune to the rock-a-bye song her Nana sings her. Paisli would sing it all the time, but I didn't realize that's what she was singing until she started doing it while I was singing the lullaby, then it clicked. I just had no idea she'd be repeating a tune this early. 

When she eats, she often falls victim to Hyatt's kryptonite: food. It's so funny to watch her trying to stay awake while she eats!


1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

That's so funny. Tabs never sat at the table long enough for that to happen!