Kiersa's newest game goes like this:
Kiersa: Guess what.
Me: What?
Kiersa: Love you!
She does this over and over and thinks it's so funny. I got her on video doing it too. In this video, she's saying the guess what game to me, then there's a moment of nothing as she goes to pick up her doll, after which she says to her doll (named Jada), "Jada, guess what. Love you!"
She'll reference her love to someone by saying, "Guess what, Dad (or Mom, or Tilly, or Paisli, etc)."
Super cute!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She did it to me a few times while I was there visiting...It made me feel so special! She is my sweetheart, and I love her to death!
She's getting so big! I love when they start talking and all the funny things they come up with.
Post a Comment