Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ADDICTED

Kiersa has been going through serious withdrawals. She is addicted to her Aunt Maren.
Ever since we saw her earlier this month, Kiersa has been pestering me all day every day with Maren, Maren, Maren!

"Maren's house! Shoes on...Maren's house."

It was cute at first. Now, it's just plain annoying.

On the 14th, Kiersa complained about her ear feeling hot. By 9:30 that night we were on our way to the ER to see if I could get her some medicine and relief. The hospital here is so nice and updated! And I was in and out in a matter of minutes, which NEVER happens for me at an ER.

The whole time we were in the ER and the rest of the night, all Kiersa wanted was her Aunt Maren. Not me! (Yes, I'm jealous.)

Lucky for Kiersa, her dream was coming true. Aunt Maren, Nana, Braxton and Jaiden came up to visit that very weekend. The kids got some singing and rocking time with Nana...

And some snowman building time with Braxton.
 
 










An icicle seemed more appropriate for the nose than a carrot, since icicles are everywhere!

Sadly, Jaiden came down sick and everyone had to head home for his sake. Poor guy. We had a great time though and can't wait for your next visit!

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

Keirsa, for the short time she had this addiction, Made me feel like the MVP of her little world, and I have to admit I loved it! Now that she has me out of her system what am I going to do? SIGH...I guess I'll just have to work hard for her love! :)

PS thanks for understanding about Jaiden getting sick. It didn't take long before me a Braxton had it, and with me being the care taker, it hit me the hardest. I ended up with three infections. Hope it didn't go through your house hold. LOVE you guys so much!

The Lanyons said...

I can't believe you can use icicles like carrots! Brrr!

By the way, I love your title picture and the funny warning!! But your comment pop-ups need to be fixed again.