Saturday, January 16, 2010

MAKE-OVER

A little white, gloss spray paint...some fabric...some plastic that people put over their tables to protect them...and the chairs look brand new!

I love gingham, especially red and white.


























The plastic is important!!! I didn't put the plastic over the fabric last time and the kids stained them until they looked nasty. It's thick, heavy duty plastic, and wipes up wonderfully!

3 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

Some day when I get my barstools you have to show me how to put the plastic on!

The Lanyons said...

Those turned out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! I LOVE gingham too. I think it must be the 7 Brides in us! Wanna come do my house?!

The Lanyons said...

I'm commenting on this one again because I LOVE GINGHAM SO MUCH! PS - I just bought Eddie a pink gingham shirt for his birthday! It's not as bad as it sounds! Hyrum inspired me with his pink shirt!