Sunday, November 14, 2010

SEIZED

Tilly was playing with Hyatt when I heard her start crying. It was an "I'm in pain" cry. I went over to check her out and she was lying face down, sprawled out on the kitchen floor. I grabbed her under the armpits to pick her up and look at her when suddenly her head flopped back, her eyes rolled back, and she started shaking.

I yelled for Hyrum telling him I thought she was having a seizure, so he came running to check her out. By then she was done. He layed her on her back and checked her eyes. She was coherent and her first words to him were, "It's a good thing you're a nurse!" Hyrum found it funny that just because he's the only one who remains calm, everyone thinks he's an expert.
 She was okay, other than a big red spot on her cheek where she had face-planted.

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

GUY! I don't think I'd have kept calm if I saw that happening to her! Scary!