Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TIANA IS 34!


So I'm one year older now. I'm 10 months older than Hyrum, so he calls me Grandma

and I say "Sit on my lap, Sonny!"

As a tribute to our ongoing age rivalry, he bought me a Granny gown at Walmart.

I was hoping it was just a joke,

but then I thought...oh yeah. I'm bringing sexy back!

Though this gown is HOT, as far as negligees go, I had to take it back. It was just too much sexy for me. I kept the Doris Day movies and the set of fabulous books though. Then I treated myself to a much needed shopping spree at D.I. and DownEast Outfitters. I also cut all my hair off a couple days before my birthday and donated it to Locks of Love.

My visiting teacher brought me a treat. It's candies crafted into something that looks like a drink. Very adorable!

Hyrum was in the middle of finals, so we went out to our favorite pizza place, Craigo's, for dinner, then we came home and he hit the books. Late in the night, while Hyrum was taking a test way past midnight, I made a voodoo doll for his friend who just got dumped, since the one I had in college was so handy. It's very amature, and my first attempt ever, but this is what I threw together in about an hour with Hyrum's helpful tips. (He wore an outfit similar to this the day before they broke up.)

Hyrum thinks I should perfect my dolls and then make break-up kits for the college students to buy. Too bad I want NOTHING to do with business ever again after our business failed. Way too much stress and heartache.

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

Plus if you did sell those break up kits you'd have to pay me commission for being an Ideas Factory - and I'm expensive! ;)

That candy drink thing... kinda freaky.