Sunday, July 25, 2010

WHITNEE

When we came back from Utah, we brought Whitnee with us. She's Hyrum's niece. She was here for 3 weeks, and we had a blast with her!

She sewed a rice pillow for the kitten;

she planted grass in the bald patches of my lawn;

she planted beans, beets, and radishes in my garden;

she had rubber band wars with us;
 

we took her to her first drive-in movie (Despicable Me and Eclipse);


she went to Girls Camp and blistered herself on the pioneer trek;

she went to a rodeo with blisters on her feet;

she painted T-shirts with the kids;

she taught the kids Girls Camp songs and made Paisli eager to give everyone kisses;

she made a paper mache piggie bank;

she helped me tons with the kids so I could paint the kitchen...I could go on and on.

Poor Hyrum got stuck studying for school the whole time.

We had lots of fun with her and miss her a lot. Come again soon, Whitnee!

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

Oh, I spoke too soon on the last post about never seeing Whitnee! Lots of photos of her here!