Hyrum was in a country dance competition today, and (no surprise) he won first place!! Here is his first dance with Heidi.
They did so awesome together that they made it into the finals! Here is his call back dance with Heidi.
Here is his dance, with me. No finals call back since he already made the finals with Heidi. It was lots of fun! Hyrum is such a fantastic partner! Best dancer I've been led by, by far! I'm embarrassed to see how clumsy I dance though. I always thought I was doing better in my head. I'm glad I have Heidi's video for pointers! (Tilly recorded most of this video.)
Here is the award video, where he gets his first place ribbon.
The kids were all there to watch their mom and dad dance, but they had to wait for hours, so the bleachers became their playground.
And here we are back at home. I don't have the picture of Hyrum and Heidi together though.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Fun to watch. But don't do yourself down, I'm sure you're not so bad. You always end up perfecting anything you try so I'm sure next time you'll be winning that ribbon!
Post a Comment