After 8 months in this place, we finally patched the wall!! Yeah! We took out some cabinets when we moved in (the ones on the left and the right in this picture),
and the ones on the left created a hole in the drywall which was put up "after market". I scrounged for some free drywall pieces, then I put it up and taped it (I even managed to cut out accurate holes for the plug and phone jack!),
patched the crown,
had to paint the crown so it would stop driving me nuts to look at it, then mudded the wall,
sanded,
and repainted. The sanding was a nightmare and created a massive dust cloud that settled over my entire house (I forgot to turn off the ceiling fan, oops!).
It's not a pretty job, but it's just as good as the rest of the drywall job, since it wasn't that good to begin with.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I think it looks amazing. You're so good at this kinda stuff!
Post a Comment