My little girls have some interesting nicknames for one another.
Paisli, being not quite 18 months yet, has started to say Kiersa, but can only say "Ka-Ka."
Kiersa, who likes to talk "baby talk" to her little sister, has evolved the word "baby" down to the words "Bum-Bum", which she now calls Paisli.
Yes, it's true. We actually have ka-ka and bum-bum for kids. Maybe they bug the "crap" out of each other.
And if that's not bad enough, Kiersa also recently started calling Paisli "Doo-Doo."
So, I may quite possibly be the first woman in human history to have given birth to ka-ka doo-doo bum-bum AND get to wipe it every day.
I tried to get Paisli to say Ka-Ka on video, but she would only hug and kiss her sisters instead. Enjoy.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man that's funny!
And I like Hyatt's wink at the end of the video!
Post a Comment